Vegan Chocolate Truffles
Here is a recipe for a super simple and vegan treat. You only need 6 ingredients and a few minutes to create these chocolate truffles!
- 1 avocado
- 5oz dark chocolate
- 2tbsp coconut sugar
- 2tbsp cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Remove avocado and mash with a fork until smooth.
- Take the chocolate and melt it in a double boiler.
- Mix the avocado, chocolate, vanilla, salt, coconut sugar and ½ of the cacao powder together in a bowl.
- Refrigerate the mixture for 30 minutes.
- Remove the mixture from the fridge and form into balls with your hands.
- Roll the balls in the remaining cacao powder.
- And enjoy! :)